StoryWeaver is an open source digital platform from Pratham Books on which stories can be read, downloaded, translated, versioned or printed. All the content on StoryWeaver is available under Creative Commons licenses to encourage collaboration and reuse.
Pratham Books is an organization driven by the mission and a strong purpose of improving the world of children, especially of those who are under provided. As a Human Resource Generalist, you will need skills and values that align to an environment that is creative, passionate, diverse and inclusive.
Here is a list of skills and knowledge required for the job
• Communication skills for building open and trusting work environments.
• Experience of working as an ‘ individual contributor ’ without close supervision and collaborating with various teams to achieve results.
• Understanding the end-to-end hiring process and experience of closing positions within expected timeframe.
• Understanding of compliance and statutory requirements.
• Using, adopting and deploying technology relevant to the function.
• Using data regularly to support the decision making process related to employee policies and issues.
• Working with geographically distributed teams.
• Basic computer knowledge.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgBe the first to comment.