A few Don’ts, and very many Dos
StoryWeaver is a community platform that is intended to be as creative, clean, and enjoyable as the stories we produce.
- DO keep weaving. Keep reading, writing, illustrating, translating, and sharing.
- DO encourage friends and other Weavers to place these stories in the lives of children across the globe.
- DO encourage other Weavers. Like and comment on stories that made you smile, cry, or think.
- DO be nice. We’re nice. And we love other nice people.
- DO tag your stories. As the pool of stories grows, tags help other Weavers find your work.
- DO hold on to the nuances of the language and the story when you translate.
- DO remember that StoryWeaver reserves the right to delete any stories that do not comply with our guidelines.
- DON’T publish stories or illustrations that are not your own.
- DON’T use racist, obscene, derogatory, sexist, or hateful language. StoryWeaver is for children, and that must be kept in mind at all times while producing/reviewing work on the platform.
- DON’T write stories as a medium to push to your religious or political agenda.
- DON’T give out personal information. It's not safe.
- DON’T spam people. We’re nice, but we will ban you.