This is a fun game to play with children after you've read the book!
Tree 20 Questions
● Blank visitings cards
How to play
● Write down the names of trees and plants on blank visiting cards.
● Divide the group into batches of 4-5 children each.
● A volunteer from the group will come up and choose a card without seeing what’s written on it
● Stick the card to the volunteer’s forehead without letting them see the name of the tree.
● The volunteer returns to their group. Everyone else in the group can see the name of the tree.
● The volunteer then begins to ask questions about their plant. The team can only answer yes or no. Egs Do I produce an oil? Am I fruit bearing? Do I grow in India? The volunteer has to guess which tree he is in 20 questions or in under 90 seconds.